I know what you are thinking: Content Marketing is a “fad” that is going away. I also know that you know, it is essential for any business that wants to grow in today’s digital world.
This is about teaching and communication – making people aware that you exist, then offering them information to help them make their decisions; and then turning that information into a process that allows them to walk through your door, ready to make a purchase. The problem for most is “getting started”—and even though it get results —from the biggest brands to the smallest mom and pops, it just feels overwhelming.
That is where I come in. When a company wants to initiate a content marketing campaign, there is a simple process to get things started and begins with that need to be answered, her are few to get you thinking:
- Who in our company can produce content?
- How often should we post new blog articles, videos, etc.?
- What is the best type of content for our business and industry? (text, video, audio, etc.)
- What will the “voice” of our content and brand sound like?
- Who will be the person in charge of planning, organizing, editing, and managing our content going forward?
- Will we need to hire a new employee(s) to do this well or can we leverage the in-house talent we already have?
- What platform should we build our blog on (like WordPress) ?
- How much will social media play a role in our content marketing efforts?
- What will enable us to consistently produce content going forward so it has a lasting impact?
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to asking the questions that get you moving in the right direction. Companies come to me when they know that they are missing the opportunity to reach out to a whole new generation of customers.
Join me every month to learn how to create a content strategy that will have people contacting you! Learn More
Return to MENU
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-58864934-1’, ‘auto’);